Hide my email
Stevie Jabuk

Stevie Jabuk

Moški

Poglej uporabnikov profil
Prispevek: #1   Objavljeno 04.05.2024 20:19:08
Hide my email
Odgovori s citatom Dodaj uporabnika na seznam ignoriranih
Za dolocene spletne servise uporabljam applovo storitev hide my email.
Sedaj bi moral iz alias emaila, ki sem ga uporabil za registracijo na doloceni spletni strani poslati email na nek naslov.

Je to mogoce?

Probal sem, dati replay na email, ki sem ga dobil ob registraciji ampak ne morem sprmeniti naslovnika.
Ce dam forward, mi avtomatako izbere posiljanje iz primarnega racuna.

Ce, v mail aplikaciji izberem “from: hide my email” mi zgenerira nov alias.
Stevie Jobs

Stevie Jobs

Moški

Prispevek: #2   Objavljeno 05.05.2024 07:03:20
Re: Hide my email
Ne.

Citiram:
You can compose a new message using your Hide My Email address but only if that specific e-mail recipient was specified at the time you created the Hide My Email address, and only if the "forward to" address in your Hide My Email configuration is an iCloud email address .

To accomplish this for a web site you'll need to create the address by composing a dummy email draft to the customer service e-mail address for that site, rather than creating the address by other means such as inside an e-mail field on a web form when signing up for that site, or by manually creating the address in the Hide My Email section of the iPhone/iCloud.com settings.

Here's the procedure:

Go to your iPhone or Mac mail app or the iCloud.com mail web portal and create a new e-mail message
In the To: field, specified the e-mail address of the customer service for the site you'll soon be registering on
Go to the From: field and drop down the options and choose "Hide My Email". A new random Hide My Email address will be created for you.
Cancel the the creation of the email - if prompted to save a draft you can say no. The address created in step #3 will persist even though you're cancelling the composition.
You now have a new Hide My Email address that is associated with the recipient you specified in step #3.
Register on the site associated with the customer service email you created, using the Hide My Email address that was created by step #3.
Whenever you need to a compose a (future) email to that recipient, specify their e-mail address in the To: field and choose "Hide My Email" for the From: field. Because you've previously created a Hide My Email address for that recipient, that address will be automatically reused for the email rather than a new address being created.

Note that the e-mail recipient tied to the Hide My Email entry is stored somewhere internally in iCloud and is not accessible for editing. You'll see it as the default label for the entry but changing the label does not change the internal association to that recipient.

https://www.reddit.com/r/iCloud/comments/prrm3c/can_i_send_an_email_from_a_hide_my_email_address/

Razen če so vmes kaj spremenili. Deluje taka nišna uporaba, servisi, ki zahtevajo, da "pošlješ" email na njihov naslov, so izjemno redki (in kratkomalo čudni dandanes).
Stevie Wozniak

Stevie Wozniak

Ni navedeno

Prispevek: #3   Objavljeno 05.05.2024 10:27:02
Re: Hide my email
iCharlie je napisal/a:
Za dolocene spletne servise uporabljam applovo storitev hide my email.
Sedaj bi moral iz alias emaila, ki sem ga uporabil za registracijo na doloceni spletni strani poslati email na nek naslov.

Je to mogoce?

Nehaj preferirat applove klusterfuck storitve Very Happy nov gmail maš v treh klikih.

Ne moreš odgovarjati na teme
Ne moreš urejati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš brisati svojih prispevkov
Ne moreš glasovati v anketi
Pokaži sporočila:
Pojdi na:
Jabuk.si Vsa vsebina spletne strani je last Jabuk.si in njegovih članov. © 2004 - 2020 Jabuk.si Kontakt Kontakt   Domov Domov   Na vrh strani Na vrh strani